- Aspire Overview
- Aspire Program Directory
- FYI Video Series - These videos were created to explain some of the Ohio specific resources that have been developed by the PDN.
- Glossary of Most Used Abbreviations and Acronyms
- New Staff Orientation - The first course in the Orientation series, required professional development for new Aspire staff.
- Ohio Aspire PD System User Guide - Contains instructions for registering for professional development and accessing personal PD history. Also includes a section for program directors on how to add new staff and access staff PD history.
- Ohio Aspire PD Website Reference Chart
- PD Planning Toolkit - This document is intended to provide information, resources, and a process to guide you in the development of a professional development plan.
- Professional Development Policy/Required Trainings
- Webchats for the NTO Collaborative Learning Group
NTO Collaborative Learning Group
Build a collaborative learning group for new Aspire instructional staff with monthly webchats following your experience with the online course and face-to-face sessions of New Teacher Orientation (NTO). Join your peers each month to discuss topics relevant to new Aspire instructional staff. PDN staff will lead virtual sessions to share content knowledge, answer questions and facilitate discussion among new Aspire instructional staff.
Schedule and Topic:
- 1. October 22, 2019 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Portfolio and Assessment
- 2. November 19, 2019 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Standards
- 3. December 10, 2019 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Classroom Management
- 4. January 21, 2020 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Lesson Planning
- 5. February 18, 2020 at 3:00–4:00 PM OR February 21, 2020 from 10:00-11:00 AM: Instructional Strategies
- 6. March 17, 2020 at 3:00–4:00 PM OR March 20, 2020 from 10:00-11:00 AM Orientation
- 7. April 28, 2020 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Integrating Technology and Teacher ABLELink
- 8. May 19, 2020 at 3:00–4:00 PM: Integrating Career Awareness
- Join the webchat using this link: https://go.osu.edu/ntocollaborative.